Tecres is an Italian company specializing in acrylic resins for various medical sectors: orthopedics, vertebroplasty, neuroradiology and neurosurgery. Tecres’ Mendec® family of products represents the ideal solution for Vertebral Augmentation procedures. A wide range of spinal resins with different viscosities, which can be mixed using the revolutionary all-in-one closed systems, and the complete range of accessories ensure maximum flexibility and choice for operators.
Mendec® Spine Kit
Mendec® Spine Kit is a complete system for vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty, simple and precise.
- FLUIDITY: simple and perfect resin extrusion
- VISIBILITY: immediate measurement of the injected resin, even with small quantities
- PRECISION: the screw-shaped piston allows an accurate extrusion
- PRATICITY: the complete kit does not require any external accessory for both the preparation and the extrusion of the resin
- for the patient: resin is clearly visible during its diffusion in the vertebral body and the extrusion can be immediately blocked
- for the surgeon: the high fluidity and the screw-shaped system allow the extrusion of resin through an extension tube. In this way the surgeon can stay away from irradiation area.
Mendec® Spine MV System
Mendec® Spine MV System is the new mixing and delivery system pre-loaded with medium viscosity spinal resin.
The system can be used in vertebral augmentation procedures.
- SAFETY FOR THE MEDICAL TEAM: the system is completely sealed, thus protecting operators from being exposed to monomer fumes. No handling of glass ampoule, zero risk of injury or glass debris thanks to the Tecres unique T Membrane.
- SAFETY FOR THE PATIENT: no risk of contamination, since operators do not come into contact with the material at any stage of the cementation process, nor do the components come into contact with the environment
- RELIABLE RESULTS: with Mendec® Spine MV System you get the highest quality resin, all the times, thanks to the patented System Mixing technology
- USER FRIENDLY: only one piece, with everything inside.
Mendec® Spine HV System
Mendec® Spine HV System is the new system closed mixing preloaded with the innovative high viscosity resin Mendec Spine HV.
- TIME SAVING: ready to use in 1 minute. No waiting time.Thanks to the new HV formula that allows also to extend the working time up to 14 min*.
- TOTAL CONTROL: the new High Viscosity and radiopaque (30% barium sulphate) formula is developed to ensure total control during the extrusion. The special formula allows to work safe, step by step, for an extended time.
- RELIABLE RESULTS: The highest quality resin, all the times. Thanks to the pantented System mixing technology.
- SAFER FOR MEDICAL TEAM: No vapours, no glass debris. The system is completely sealed, thus protecting operators from being exposed to monomer fumes. No handling of glass ampoule, zero risk of injury or glass debris, thanks to the Tecres unique T Membrane.
- SAFER FOR PATIENT: no risk of contamination. Operators do not come into contact with the material at any stage of the cementation process, nor do the components come into contact with the enviroment.
- USER FRIENDLY: Only one piece, with everything inside.